Please observe our health and safety restrictions guidelines
Yardages, Rates, and Slopes
MenBlack: 74.5 / 139 – Yardage: 6903 Gold: 73.0 / 135 – Yardage: 6573 Silver: 71.4 / 131 – Yardage: 6215 Green: 69.1 / 126 – Yardage: 5716 Bronze: 66.7 / 120 – Yardage: 5168
WomenSilver: 71.1 / 140 – Yardage: 6215 Green: 74.3 / 134 – Yardage: 5716 Bronze: 71.37 / 128 – Yardage: 5168
If you have any further questions, please call or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum age requirement to operate a golf cart is 18.
- All carts are equipped with GPS.
- 18-holes $20.00 (per player)
- 9-holes $10.00 (per player)
- 18-holes $8.00
- 9-holes $5.00
Monday – Friday (walking fee)
- 18-holes* $49.00
- 9-holes* $27.00 (all day)
Saturday – Sunday & Holidays (walking fee)
- 18-holes* $74.00
Mid Day Weekend Golf Special
- (12:30pm – 1:50pm) $78.00 (includes cart) Saturday, Sunday & Holidays
Mid-Week Super Saver (WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY)
- $59.00 – 18 holes with cart
- $54.00 – 18 holes with cart (Senior)
- $42.00 – 18 holes walking
- $37.00 – 9 holes with cart
- $27.00 – 9 holes walking
Senior (60 Years & older)/Junior (18 Years & Younger)
- Monday through Friday before 12:00 pm (Noon) – (walking fee)
- 18-holes* $42.00, with cart $60.00
- 9-holes* $27.00, with cart $37.00
Single Cart COVID Surcharge
- 9 holes = $5.00
- 18-holes = $10.00
*Prices do not include golf cart unless stated. Prices are subject to change at any time.
PoliciesNo personal coolers or beverages are allowed.
Refreshments are available for purchase on the course and at Oak Terrace Bar and Grille.
Makray Memorial Golf Club Dress Code
- No blue jeans
- No metal golf spikes
- Collared shirts for men, although mock turtlenecks are acceptable
- Shorts are to be a reasonable length, no shorter then 3 inches above the knee
24 hours prior to the tee time
Rain Check Policy
The value of the rain check is determined by the number of holes that were not played divided by the rate that was paid. For example, if only 2 holes were played a rain check will be calculated for 16 holes using the rate paid. If 17 holes were played the rain check will for one hole using the rate paid. This system is the most equitable that we have found.
Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover.
Pace of Play
4 Hours and 12 Minutes is the maximum acceptable time to play 18 Holes